Position: Agricultural Service Technician
Salary: Negotiable based on Skills and Experience
Location: FINLEY, FORBES, CONDOBOLIN, LAKE CARGELLIGO, TEMORA
H&P are always on the lookout for qualified service technicians of all levels and specialities: In-Field, Harvester, Diagnostic and Master.
We have several positions in a variety of our locations for Agricultural machinery service technicians to perform diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance work on a range of Agricultural Machinery
We are a progressive, innovative, fun team that are passionate about learning, teamwork and integrity. We big enough to provide career opportunities and challenges, but still small and family team oriented to care about our employees. We are driven to succeed by growing our customers’ business with high quality products and services.
- Qualifications in Large Ag, HV Diesel Mechanics or Heavy Machinery servicing are essential
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Self-motivated, highly organised with attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Previous Heavy Vehicle experience essential, Ag experience preferred but not essential , GPS and Precision Farming knowledge is beneficial
- Pride in your teamwork, communication and customer service skills
- Driven to learn and grow in your role and turn a job into a career
- Ability to coach and train your team mates to build the organisation
We can offer you:
- Negotiable competency based remuneration package
- Incentives upon successful productivity and efficiency targets
- Ongoing John Deere training and personal development
- Diversity each day working on a variety of machinery either in workshop or infield
- Rewarding career opportunities to advance through the organisation
- The chance to want to come to work each day
At H&P we offer extensive ongoing skills training with the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy, John Deere University and JD Tech School to polish up on your skills, learn about new machinery and how to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
For more information call Sarah on 0475 983 645 or Apply Now