Position: Branch & Sales Administrator – Cowra
Salary: Negotiable based on Skills and Experience
Have you got what it takes to coordinate and facilitate the day to day operations of an Ag Machinery Dealership? Are you passionate about the Ag industry and wanting to be a part of an industry leading organisation?
Hutcheon and Pearce are looking for an individual with experience in the ag machinery industry to coordinate the day to day activities of the Parts, Sales and Service departments.
The role will perform a full range of clerical support duties and will assist the sales team in particular with the sales admin process.
Other Key Responsibilities Include:
- Providing comprehensive Sales support including entering customer data into Sales Tools, finalising and auditing the sales administration process through the systems, compilation of finance options and insurance paperwork.
- Coordinating information between customers and Sales Reps, following the Sales & Order Management process.
- Reviewing purchase orders ensuring information is accurate and submits supporting paperwork to the Accounting Department
- Compiling and recording of weekly employee’s time worked onto wage sheet and communication with Group Payroll each week upon completion
- Supporting the Parts and Service departments with parts sales backup, invoicing, opening repair orders and recording job cards as required
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have experience, demonstrated understanding or keen interest in the Agricultural Machinery Industry
- Demonstrate strong clerical and accounting knowledge and skills
- Be proactive in their approach to their workload, an all-round team player and have excellent communication skills
- Ability and experience using MS suite of programs and other sales/accounting software and databases
So What’s in it for you?
Hutcheon and Pearce is a progressive John Deere Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 63 years in the Riverina and Central West, NSW. We are a locally owned 3rd generation family business operating from 12 locations in Central, Southern & Western NSW.
At Hutcheon and Pearce we offer our team the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy and the John Deere University to develop their skills, learn about new green machinery and how to further develop and grow in their career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at Hutcheon and Pearce. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
At Hutcheon and Pearce, It’s in the blood.
For more information call Sarah on 0475 983 645.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday 25 August, 2017