Position: Branch & Sales Administrator – Griffith
Salary: Negotiable based on Skills and Experience
This role, based in our Griffith Branch, provides general administrative support to the Branch sales, parts, and service departments; as well as comprehensive Agricultural Machinery Sales support including entering customer data into Sales Tools, finalising and auditing sales administration through the systems, compilation of finance option and insurance paperwork, coordinating information between customers and Sales Reps, following the Sales & Order Management process. In addition, facilitate all accounts payable and accounts receivable entries on behalf of the Branch Manager.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Daily banking as well as branch AP/AR
- Working closely with the group Accounts department ensuring accurate purchase ordering
- compilation and reconciliation of weekly time sheets on behalf of the payroll department
- Prepares documents and promotional sales material for distribution
You will be offered the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy and the John Deere University to polish up on your skills, learn about new green machinery and how to further develop your career with personal development by participating in specialised Sales Training programs.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- We are seeking an energetic individual with a keen eye, attention to detail and a desire to succeed to grow our customer’s operations.
- Strong clerical expertise with a passion for following process and delivering on expectations is essential.
- Accounting and reconciliation knowledge and capability is essential.
- A background in farming and agriculture is beneficial.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are essential to successfully navigate our organisation productively and deliver exceptional customer service to our customers.
Why join us?
Hutcheon and Pearce is a progressive John Deere Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 63 years in the Riverina. We are a locally owned 3rd generation family business operating from 12 locations in Central, Southern & Western NSW.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
For further information and to apply online, visit our website: www.hutcheonandpearce.com.au
Alternatively, please email your resume and cover letter detailing why we should hire you to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone HR on 0475 983 645.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday 25 August, 2017