Position: Customer Experience / CRM Administrator
Salary: Negotiable based on Skills and Experience
Location: Wagga Wagga – SRO
Hutcheon and Pearce has an exciting and new opportunity for a switched on and motivated individual to help facilitate the Company’s Customer Experience strategy by providing outstanding customer service and support
Duties of the role include:
- Customer follow-up on all new and used machinery sales
- Customer follow-up on large parts and service invoices
- Inform customers of machinery servicing requirements when machinery services are due
- Assist in the management of machinery service and support agreements
- Documentation and management of all internal and external customer surveys in our Customer Relationship Management software
- Management and co-ordination of customer issues through to resolution.
- Document and report an sales, parts and service issues throughout our 12 locations.
- Monitor customer resolution times
- Involved in the roll-out and on-going management of our Customer Relationship Management software across our 12 locations.
- Provide weekly reports on all CRM issues & sales opportunities to management
- May be involve in other Aftermarket, Sales and Integrated Solution related projects as required
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
We are seeking an energetic individual with a keen eye, attention to detail and a desire to succeed to grow our customer’s operations.
- Highly organised
- Previous customer relationship management / customer service skills would be beneficial
- Microsoft Office experience
- Agricultural / Agricultural Machinery knowledge would be beneficial
- Exceptional customer service skills
Why join us?
Hutcheon and Pearce is a progressive John Deere Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 63 years in the Riverina. We are a locally owned 3rd generation family business operating from 12 locations in Central, Southern & Western NSW.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.