Position: Digital Content and Web Assistant
Salary: Negotiable based on Skills and Experience
Location: Wagga Wagga – SRO
Hutcheon and Pearce have a great opportunity for a talented Marketing Assistant to be a part of one of the largest John Deere dealer groups in Australia. If you’ve been looking for a tree-change, or looking to expand your responsibilities then this could be the challenge for you!
As our part-time Digital Content and Web Assistant you will work with the Marketing Manager and use your skills to ensure H&P’s online presence is up-to-date and informative.
Your knowledge of web publishing and demonstrated skills using content management systems is crucial to ensuring Hutcheon & Pearce can continue to inform and engage with the community in the changing online space. As the Digital Content and Web Assistant you will help manage the intranet and several websites. You will build web pages, maintain content, provide writing and editing support, and keep the Website up to date.
Contribute to a company that is committed to leading the way in Agricultural Machinery in regional Australia.
• Support the administration and maintenance of the Company’s websites and intranet
• Maintain Intranet content to ensure information is current and accurate
• Build and edit web pages
• Monitor the digital inbox and respond to enquiries
• Review web content for publishing
• Provide writing and editing support for website content
• Guide others in the development of communications
• Implementing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Assisting with the design and development of the company’s website
• Reporting, analysing and interpreting statistical web data using Google Analytics
• Dealing with customer queries through the website and social media channels
• Assisting with updating the company’s blog
• You are required to have basic technical knowledge and good IT skills.
• Skills in software such as Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator would be beneficial
• Relevant Communications or similar qualification, or currently studying in these areas.
• Previous CMS experience, or a proven aptitude to learn relevant systems
• Familiarity with agriculture considered advantageous
Hutcheon and Pearce is a progressive John Deere Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 63 years in the Riverina and Central West, NSW. We are a locally owned 3rd generation family business operating from 12 locations in Central, Southern & Western NSW.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
To apply, please follow the below “apply now” link and submit your application along with a copy of your most recent CV and covering letter.
For more information, please call Michael on 0437 426 540