Position: Group Product Optimisation and Diagnostic Specialist
Salary: Negotiable based on Skills and Experience
Location: Forbes / SRO
We have a newly created position available for a Diagnostic Specialist with a focus on Product Optimisation to support our Group of Branches. The position will aim to service our Northern-most Branches and their customers: Parkes/Forbes, Condobolin, Orange & Cowra by operating between the branches and throughout this area of the Hutcheon and Pearce Area of Responsibility.
To upskill staff at all branches on quality control of pre-deliveries, product start-up and diagnostic skills. Will work with Service, TECSight and Sales departments.
Product Optimisation Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and implementing quality control procedures for pre-delivery work across the group.
- Assists in start-ups and optimisation of new machinery, with the aim of training service, TECSight and sales staff at each location.
- Responsible for product optimisation training events for Hutcheon and Pearce sales and service staff.
- Responsible for helping coordinate and run customer demonstrations, clinics and product optimisation days.
- May assist in with custom installations of product accessories (sprayer nozzle system modifications etc)
- May assist TECSight with training and start-ups of Precision Ag based equipment
- Participates in dealership promotional events (including but not limited to Dealership Clinics, County Field Days, others)
- Maintains relationships with key John Deere personnel related to product optimisation and application.
Diagnostic Specialist Responsibilities:
- Training and mentoring of current and future potential diagnostic technicians
- May be utilised as a go to person for advanced diagnostic issues – Urgent only
- Develop diagnostic procedures and identify staff training gaps
Required Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5 years + experience as a John Deere diagnostic technician
- Strong coaching, training and mentoring ability
- Strong people and communication skills with exceptional customer service attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to use standard desktop applications, ie Microsoft Office and Sales software tools & systems
- Excellent ability to use John Deere Diagnostic tools like Service Advisor and DTAC
To be considered for the role, please submit your application with a current resume via the “apply now” link below.
Hutcheon and Pearce is a progressive John Deere Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 63 years in the Riverina and Central West, NSW. We are a locally owned 3rd generation family business operating from 12 locations in Central, Southern & Western NSW.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
Please complete the Application form