Position: OptionAg Parts Sales Consultant
Salary: Salary Package: Retainer plus Commission plus vehicle
Location: Northern Area of Responsibility
OptionAg Parts, a Division of the Hutcheon and Pearce Group of Company’s, is a new player in the aftermarket parts arena.
OAP offers its customers a unique sales experience in that we stock multiple brands of aftermarket agricultural and construction machinery parts and products and service customers nationwide.
OAP is a high performing division experiencing rapid growth since it’s conception 18 months ago.
We are looking for a driven, focused and talented Sales Account Manager to manage a a set territory and service existing customers while working to expand this area and customer base through sales, product training and education and networks withing the industry.
The purpose of this pivotal role within the OAP team is to grow and maintain customer portfolio:
- Promote and sell products and/or services to meet customer needs through OAP suppliers
- Research, interpret and quote parts requirements for all customers – internal and external
- Assist Reseller parts tam members with multi-coloured diagnostic and parts interpreting
- Co-ordinate parts deliveries to customers via the Option Ag Parts warehouse team
- Attend, prepare and maintain merchandise displays at field days
- Maintains current product knowledge and awareness of Agricultural trends and Brands and provide training and product awareness to colleagues and customers alike
- Participate in Parts Sales Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Develop and/or facilitate marketing programs for seasonal product promotions to customer base
In order to be successful for the position the ideal candidate will meet the following criteria for skills and experience:
- Demonstrated customer-centric thinking with a focus on solution selling
- Good parts and machinery knowledge. Agricultural industry experience preferred, particularly with multiple brand awareness
- Ability to work independently, set own goals and adhere to self imposed deadlines as well we in a team environment as a proactive team member.
- Extended hours may be required due to the seasonality of our industry, time management and prioritisation skills are essential
- Experience with and an understanding of sales processes and contact management.
OAP are excited to offer this new role to their swiftly growing division. Like Hutcheon and Pearce, OAP we believe in providing our employees with and environment that challenges their professional development to fulfill their career expectations. We offer our people a rewarding and positive environment that stimulates growth and challenges the status quo.
For more information call Sarah on 0475 983 645 or Apply Now.