Position: Service Manager – Forbes / Condobolin
Location: Forbes / Condobolin
Hutcheon and Pearce have relocated to BRAND NEW State of the Art facilities – located in Forbes NSW. We are seeking Motivated and Talented Service Manager to manage and lead our Service teams for our Forbes & Condobolin Branches and provide our customers with exceptional service; standard of Hutcheon and Pearce reputation.
You will be managing one of the best workshops in the Central West with a young, enthusiastic & highly skilled team with great opportunities to grow this thriving business, backed by one the most progressive Dealership Groups in the country
Hutcheon and Pearce is a progressive John Deere Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 63 years in the Riverina and Central West, NSW. We are a locally owned 3rd generation family business operating from 12 locations in Central, Southern & Western NSW.
- Develop, communicate, enforce and monitor best practice Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Develop and execute annual Service Department goals, budget and marketing plans in alignment with the organisation’s financial and operational objectives
- Participate in customer clinics, field days and related promotional events to build our business
- Assist in recruiting, staffing, employee development and training of Service personnel
- Schedule and assign jobs and work areas to employees in the Service Department according to their skills and knowledge
- Monitor service sales to ensure achievement of budgeted sales and profit goals
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in Service Department operations
- Qualifications in HV Diesel Mechanics or similar essential
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and Internet
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to analyse and interpret internal reports
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends a required to meet customer demand
- Excellent customer service skills
**Relocation allowance and regional location bonuses available for the eligible candidates**
At H&P we offer the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy (HPA) and the John Deere University to polish up on your skills, learn about new green machinery and how to further develop and grow in your career.
In addition we provide our Managers with the opportunity to develop their leadership and management skills via the HPA and our internal MANAGE Program.
Please complete the Application form