Parts OnSite™ is an on location stocking program created for you! As a selected customer, Hutcheon and Pearce can deliver high-volume and high-wear parts to your place of business for your machines. The intent is to periodically restock your cabinet so that you have the parts that you need on hand and ready for the upcoming season.
Our proposal to you is:
- Our parts department will work out a recommended stock of parts for the machines you are currently using.
- We can provide you with a shelving unit/s (if required) for these parts.
- We will provide you with a quote for the recommended initial parts stock.
- Hutcheon and Pearce can deliver bulk oil on farm and supply an oil pump if required.
- You will be provided with an inventory sheet of parts on the shelves. We can stock check your inventory, replace used parts and debit you for the parts used (if required).
- A separate order form will be left with you concerning other parts you might want to stock. This order allows you to stock specialty items and have the dealership deliver them.
Parts OnSite™ Special Deal
Spend over $3500 ex GST (including oil) and choose one of the following options:
- Option 1 – Receive 10% off your initial purchase (excluding oil).
- Option 2 – Receive a free cabinet for to store your parts
- Option 3 – Receive 90 day payment terms on your initial purchase
Note: Cabinet can be sold separtly for $650 + GST (if required) – valued at $1100 + GST
Spend over $5000 ex GST (including oil) and choose one of the following options:
- Option 1 – Receive a free cabinet and 90 day payment terms on your initial purchase
- Option 1 – Receive 10% off your initial stocking purchase (excluding oil) and 90 day payment terms
Parts Return Conditions
- Parts must be in as new condition and normally stocked by Hutcheon and Pearce.
- Parts must be returned within 12 months of the origional stocking date.
- A 15% return fee may apply on some items.
Call your local Hutcheon and Pearce parts department, or Mitch on 0447 014 206 for further information.