The M900 Trailed Sprayer will make crop protection simply ideal. A broad configuration possibility offers multiple solutions to level up spray performance where needed, in order to meet various value chain requirements. Smart solutions make spraying more productive and cost efficient, without compromising on the uptime.
The M900i Sprayers offer the right answer for many crop care process needs. A wide range of configuration possibilities is available to match various value chain requirements. Investments can be made where they are needed the most. To keep crop protection input cost under control, the M900i is prepared for automatic section control whether an ISOBUS-ready tractor or a standard tractor is connected.
When it comes to uptime, the M900 Series is designed based on the same insights as the John Deere R900i platform, using similar proven components such as tank, boom, frame, and axles to meet quality and reliability levels that are expected from a high-quality trailed sprayer. From filling up to spraying and rinsing, the ergonomic layout of the operator’s station with manual valves or semi-automatic valves will command the liquid in the right direction.
The round-shaped polyethylene tank is fully cradled by the frame and gives the machine a low center of gravity; this comes together with the double-linked ProRoad axle suspension, providing stability needed on the road and in the field. The M944's 4400-L (1163-gal.) and the M952's 5200-L (1374-gal.) tank sizes combined with the full-range durable steel spray booms from 24 m to 40* m (79 to 131 ft) allows the operator to cover the field quickly and accurately.
*NOTE: Check price list for possible configuration combinations
The operator is in control with in-cab operation, which is set up to have all the functions within arm’s length. All machines come with a multi-functional lever for fast and easy operation.
Features of the M944i and M952i Sprayers:
- ISOBUS-ready communication
- Ease of use: manual or semi-automatic functionality operator’s station
- Functionality or comfort: full electrohydraulic control with or without load sense
- Standard equipped with multifunction lever for sprayer operation
- Choice of displays: GreenStar™ 2 1800 or GreenStar 3 2630
Proven components from R900i Series offer uptime at M900
The M900i is designed with the same insights as the R900i, using similar proven components to maximize uptime and performance, while also cutting back on operational cost.
- Durable round-shaped polyethylene tanks 4400 L, 5200 L, and 6200 L (1163 gal., 1374 gal., and 1638 gal.)
- Self-priming piston diaphragm pumps with 7.6-cm (3-in.) filling connection
- Durable main frame with cross structure
- Double-linked, ProRoad axle suspension, maintenance-free polyurethane dampers
- High-capacity PowrFill™ chemical inductor hopper. Fully welded rims for wheels and tires.
- John Deere BoomGuard® boom suspension
- Durable fixed and steering axles with proportional hydraulic steering
- Durable spray booms including parallelogram boom-lift system
- Large platform with easy access to tank lid
- Huge 620-L (164-gal.) rinse water tank
The round-shaped polyethylene tank is fully cradled by the frame and gives the machine a low center of gravity. This comes together with the double-linked ProRoad axle suspension providing stability needed on the road and in the field.
With its low center of gravity and even weight distribution, the M900 Series is built for stability. The entire chassis is designed especially for the job. The heart of the mainframe is the cross structure in the center section. The frame cradles the large polyethylene tank perfectly. The special tank shape offers deep sump while the steeply sloping bottom limits chemical residues and provides exceptional stability at all times.
The durable heavy-duty axle is fully integrated and comes standard with ProRoad double-linked axle suspension. The frame, tank, and single axle design offers better maneuverability. Regardless of the boom position, the level weight distribution helps to keep the machine steady.
Due to the special tank design, additional tank baffles are not needed. It is easier to agitate liquid due to the smooth tank that has less risk of spray solution sticking to the inside of the tank.
- Low line design offers stability on field and road
- Tank with lower center point of gravity supports stability
- Single-axle design offers better maneuverability
- Round-shape polyethylene tank for perfect agitation
- Smooth tank surface for easier rinsing inside and outside
- Deep sump for better emptying, even on hillsides
- No baffles or dead corners supports better solution mixing
- Perfect readout, digital tank level (option)
- Dry liquid level indicator comes standard
The round-shaped polyethylene tank is fully cradled by the frame and gives the machine a low center of gravity; this comes together with the double-linked ProRoad axle suspension providing stability needed on the road and in the field.
With its low center of gravity and even weight distribution, the M900 Series is built for stability. The entire chassis is designed especially for the job. The heart of the mainframe is the cross structure in the center section. The frame cradles the large, durable polyethylene tank perfectly. Special tank shape limits chemical residues and provides exceptional stability at all times.
The durable, heavy-duty axle is fully integrated and comes standard with ProRoad double-linked axle suspension. The frame, tank, and single axle design offers better maneuverability. Regardless of the boom position, the level weight distribution helps to keep the machine steady.
Due to the special tank design, additional tank baffles are not needed to provide stability.
- Low-line design offers stability on field and road
- Tank with lower center point of gravity supports stability
- Single-axle design offers better maneuverability
Obtain maximum maneuverability and smooth ride with ProRoad double-linked axle suspension.
John Deere's standard ProRoad axle suspension comes with a double-linked axle that limits perpendicular movements and ensures superb behavior on the road and in the field. The maintenance-free polyurethane dampers absorb the energy of bumps or shocks. This provides stability and comfort whether operating with either a full or with an empty tank. Damage to taller crops is significantly reduced since the axle is not the lowest point on the sprayer.
The wheels come with fully welded rims to limit fatigue, and track width adjustment can be done easily by simply turning the wheels.
- ProRoad offers comfort and stability in the field and on the road
- Maintenance-free polyurethane damper absorb shocks
- Superb suspension performance
- Double-linked connection prevents leaning in corners
- Elevated axle position limits crop damage
- ProRoad available on fixed or steering axles
Ergonomic operator’s station design makes operation fast and easy. All levers are grouped together and with the large handles, setup is quick. The operator’s station is available in manual control with additional automation options possible when it comes to filling, agitation, or dilution.
The ergonomic design of the operator’s station makes operation easy and convenient. The large handles limit the risk of mistakes and save valuable time by efficiently setting up the machine.
The easy-to-set manual valves speed up spraying operations and automation options will help to make filling, spraying, and rinsing even faster, easier, and more accurate.
The standard non-return check valve in the system prevents a back flow through the filling hose. This smart solution prevents point-source pollution, chemical spillage, and protects the environment.
The PowrFill™ chemical inductor hopper, spray gun, and clothing lockers are partly stored behind the valve area. Filters, and hose connections are easily accessible for operation, cleaning, or maintenance.
The chemical safety card holder is located near the platform, making the information readily available.
- Easy-to-set valves
- 7.62-cm (3-in.) fill hose connection
- Non-return system check valve in base
- Transfer valve, 5.1-cm (2-in.) transfer liquid from main tank to external point
- 5.1-cm (2-in.) quick connector for filling rinse water tank (optional)
- Ecomatic chemical closed transfer system connection (optional)
- Clothing locker with two compartments (optional)
- Spray and agitation systems based around separate liquid systems, for best performance
- Agitation based on injectors, with optional automatic on/off switch to reduce risk of foaming
- Sloping tank bottom with deep sump for complete emptying
- Recirculation valve enables efficient usage of rinse water tank content
- 18-L (5-gal.) hand-wash tank with refill position tap at operator’s station
Operator’s station layout with automatic filling options
With the optional automatic filling, the required liquid content can be easily programmed to the actual needs on the in-cab display. During filling, a digital tank-level sensor accurately measures all the liquid entering the tank. Once the required volume is reached, the automatic filling process stops, and if needed warns the operator with a horn that filling is complete. At the same time the system automatically redirects pump suction to the solution tank for additional mixing. The digital tank-level sensor monitors the total tank content; at the nominal volume filling valve will close automatically to prevent overflow. The automatic filling option also includes automatic agitation control, AutoDilute stepwise or continuous dilution, in addition to the digital tank-level sensor for accurate readout and system control.
- Automatic filling — always the right amount and reduces leftover liquid after spraying
- Programmable tank volume
- Automatic filling stop at tank max volume prevents overflow accidents
- Reduce foaming, better emptying — agitation control automatic on/off, or based on tank level
- AutoDilute stepwise or continuous dilution — in-cab controlled dilution saves valuable time
- Audible warning — alerts the operator once tank level is reached or filling is stopped (optional)
- 2 x 280 L/min (2 x 74 gal./min) pump flow for faster filling, disconnected in spraying mode
Intelligence provides premium precision and boosts productivity in a smarter way. The John Deere M900i Trailed Sprayers can be configured with intelligent features and integrated solutions that make spraying operations faster, easier, and more accurate.
With intelligence using both flow and pressure sensors on board, the sprayer can automatically select the most accurate type of rate control for the job, or provide real-time information on the actual droplet size, even send a warning whenever accuracy tends to go out of range.
John Deere BoomGuard holds the boom gently but firmly during transport, minimizes boom movements in vertical or horizontal direction to prevent yaw when spraying.
M900i Trailed Sprayers have optional automatic filling and AutoDilute; additionally, the i-package is available with the M900i. All offer additional comfort and automation while saving time and valuable input costs.
With the M900i Trailed Sprayer, ISOBUS control and either the Gen 4 4240 or 4640 Universal Displays, John Deere’s innovative solutions overarch the crop protection process with a high level of process data and control. With the myjohndeere.com Operations Center, operators can easily set up, track, and document the crop protection process. Once data is transferred to the machine, the operator can quickly and easily perform sprayer functions including filling, variable rate spraying, and documentation. In the field, the sprayer makes all the adjustments in real-time. This leaves operators free to focus on spray quality and productivity.
M900i benefits and features:
- John Deere Automatic Section Control saves costs and turns boom sections on and off automatically whenever the operator leaves or enters a predefined area.
- Guidance solutions, such as Parallel Tracking system or AutoTrac™ assisted steering system reduce overlap and skips to save on input costs.
- Intelligent sprayer features provide spray accuracy and offer premium precision.
- Automatic boom control systems, TerrainControl™ Pro and TerrainCommand™ Pro, improve spray quality by automatically positioning the boom precisely where it is needed for maximum coverage and minimum spray drift.
- Gen 4 4240 and 4640 Universal Displays offer integrated control and provide spray to map (prescription mapping) solutions and documentation capabilities.
John Deere’s M900i Trailed Sprayers are equipped with intelligent features and integrated solutions that make the difference when it comes to spray accuracy
Multiple solutions on the M900i offer premium precision, and take care of all the important machine functions with process information displayed in the comfort of the cab.
- The right selection, integrated nozzle calculator, and real-time droplet size indication in the display
- Pressure and flow sensor providing highest spray accuracy and real-time information
- Low-flow detection, rate control automation; once flow sensor measurement is out of range, pressure sensor takes command
- Crossflow check detects nozzle wear, spray line blockage or wrong programmed nozzle sizes
- Anticipation factor supports concentrated start when switching manual sections at the headland
- Start delay pressure regulator prevents under dosage at spray start in field corners
- Default valve setting prevents overdose, controls spray pressure setting at spray start after refill
- Accuracy, digital tank level indication
- Wheel steering with headland management system activates steering only when needed
Keep cost under control: intelligent solutions reduce input cost and enabling increased productivity. Automatic section control is a solution to optimize crop protection quality and extend the available spray window. TerrainControl™ Pro and TerrainCommand™ Pro automatic boom levelling systems, in-cab nozzle control, and light-emitting diode (LED) work lights are additional solutions offered for the M900 and M900i Trailed Sprayers.
Integrated solutions on the M900i, collectively cooperate to optimize crop protection. Automatic section control or SprayerPro™ will switch the sections automatically in predefined areas saving valuable input cost. On the M900i Trailed Sprayers, TerrainControl Pro controls adjust boom tilt and boom height to optimize spray boom position in various field circumstances. TerrainCommand Pro adds automatic variable geometry control for precise boom control, even in undulating and extreme conditions. TwinSelect™ in-cab nozzle selection adds convenience for switching nozzles in between jobs or to meet drift classification at field boundaries. Powerful work lights with LED technology provide a good view of the boom during night spraying for precision and practicality.
- Automatic section control is available for M900i.
- TerrainControl Pro precisely controls boom height and tilt.
- TerrainCommand Pro handles variable geometry control, taking away stress in undulating conditions.
- TwinSelect in-cab nozzle control allows for fast switching and increased productivity.
- LED working lights provide the visibility needed to get the job done after dark.
Rinse and dilute machine from the comfort of the tractor cab with AutoDilute
John Deere's award-winning multi-cycle dilution system for controlled residue disposal is an equipment option on the M900 Sprayer.
NOTE: Always refer to the chemical package and read the safety requirements when diluting or rinsing a sprayer.
AutoDilute enables operators to dilute the sprayer without leaving the cab. Operators save valuable time since there is no longer a need to walk through the sprayed crop to reposition sprayer valves. The time savings from AutoDilute helps prepare the machine faster for the next application. AutoDilute meets the environmental legislation in countries where dilution of the remaining crop protection chemical in the machine is a legal requirement. (Please refer to local legal requirements.)
The AutoDilute integrated multi-cycle dilution system features:
- AutoDilute - easy to operate with a lower risk of mistakes
- AutoDilute pre-defined dilution factor using automatic stepwise residue dilution
- Continuous dilution provides a fast flush between jobs
- Continuous dilution can be combined with stepwise dilution first followed by continuous dilution
- Efficient rinse water usage, amount of rinse water can be programmed to the needs
- Optimum dilution - using automated steps, AutoDilute stepwise dilution is visible in each step
- Fast dilution - select continuous dilution, AutoDilute dilution is not visible in the display while spraying the remaining liquid out of the tank