Position: Agricultural Service Technician
Salary: Negotiable based on Skills and Experience
Location: FINLEY, FORBES, CONDOBOLIN, ORANGE, TEMORA, ALBURY
H&P are always on the lookout for qualified service technicians of all levels and specialities: In-Field, Harvester, Diagnostic and Master.
We have several positions in a variety of our locations for Agricultural machinery service technicians to perform diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance work on a range of Agricultural Machinery
We are a progressive, innovative, fun team that are passionate about learning, teamwork and integrity. We big enough to provide career opportunities and challenges, but still small and family team oriented to care about our employees. We are driven to succeed by growing our customers’ business with high quality products and services.
- Qualifications in Large Ag, HV Diesel Mechanics or Heavy Machinery servicing are essential
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Self-motivated, highly organised with attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Pride in your teamwork, communication and customer service skills
- Confidence in utilising computer software and online applications
We can offer you:
- Negotiable competency based remuneration package
- Incentives upon successful productivity and efficiency targets
- Ongoing John Deere training and personal development
- Diversity each day working on a variety of machinery either in workshop or infield
- Rewarding career opportunities to advance through the organisation
- The chance to want to come to work each day
- Base wage according to skills, experience and knowledge
- PLUS Overtime and Penalties and Super
- Monthly-paid Performance Bonus (up to an additional $1500 or more per month!)
- Relocation allowance and regional location bonus available to eligible candidates
At H&P we offer extensive ongoing skills training with the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy, John Deere University and JD Tech School to polish up on your skills, learn about new machinery and how to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
For more information call HR on 0409 451 194, email email@example.com or Apply Now