Position: Agricultural Service Technician
Salary: Negotiable based on Skills and Experience
End Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019
We currently have exciting opportunities for a qualified Diesel Mechanic/Service Technician in our Finley NSW Branch.
Hutcheon and Pearce is a 3rd generation progressive, family owned John Deere Dealership. Established in the NSW Riverina over 64 years ago, we are proudly operating out of 11 rural locations in the Riverina, Southern and Central West NSW. We serve a multitude of customers with quality, well renowned equipment and after sales support and service. We believe that our success comes from the partnerships we form with our customers and the quality of our people.
On offer is a full time position with an annual base salary of $50,000 – $60,000 per annum based upon skills, qualifications and experience (plus overtime, penalties and super), we also offer our service staff performance based incentives as well as continued ongoing training and unlimited career development opportunities!
Hutcheon and Pearce are currently looking for enthusiastic and committed trade qualified Diesel Mechanics (Plant or Heavy Vehicle) for servicing, repairs and maintenance of John Deere agricultural machinery at our Finley Branch. If you are passionate about what you do and are motivated to perform to the best of your ability each day, read on!
Day to day the successful candidate will perform a range of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Undertaking service, repairs & maintenance of all machinery & equipment as directed (both workshop and field based)
- Repair, assembly, pre-delivery and service of new and used machinery as per workshop/customer requirements
- Manage & maintain service records for machinery as required
- Provide technical advice & support to customers and other service technicians as required
- Relevant trade qualifications as a Heavy Vehicle or Plant Mechanic (Diesel Mechanic)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a qualified Heavy Vehicle or Plant Mechanic (Diesel Mechanic)
- Current and valid driver’s licence
- Sound knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Self-motivated, highly organised with attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to use computer systems
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads to ensure we meet customer deadlines
- Agricultural machinery servicing experience
- Forklift licence
At H&P we offer extensive ongoing skills training with the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy, John Deere University and JD Tech School to polish up on your skills, learn about new machinery and how to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
For further info, contact HR on 0409 451 194 to discuss for the position further or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will close on Thursday May 16, 2019
For more information call HR on 0409 451 194, email email@example.com or Apply Now