Position: Group Parts Sales Manager
Salary: Negotiable based on Skills and Experience
Location: SRO – Wagga Wagga
Recent growth of the Aftermarket Department has led to an increased need for management level direction and strategic development and implementation for parts sales within the Hutcheon and Pearce group of companies.
Hutcheon and Pearce are seeking an experienced Parts Sales Manager to specifically focus on the growth of this business function through the development and implementation of parts sales growth strategy.
The position is situated within the senior leadership team, specifically reporting into the Group Aftermarket Manager.
It is the role of the Parts Sales manager to direct and control parts sales and marketing operations for the entire Company in order to maximise return on investment through driving parts sales growth, developing parts sales marketing programs and optimising showroom effectiveness.
- Work with the Aftermarket Manager to develop, maintain and manage the execution of the Aftermarket Strategic Business Plan for the organization
- Monitor individual and overall Parts Department performance relative to parts sales in line with the organisation’s objectives
- Develop and implement the Parts Department employee compensation plans
- Create and facilitate the execution of parts advertising, marketing and promotional programs to grow parts sales for the organisation as a whole
- Create annual Parts Department goals and budget for the entire organisation, in alignment with the organisation’s financial and operational objectives
- Facilitate the organisation’s Customer Satisfaction Program to enhance and maintain customer relationships relative to parts support
- Assist with recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for the Parts Department
- Manage showroom layouts, pricing and marketing material
- Manage parts pricing and parts sales strategies.
- Manage online parts websites and marketing strategies
Necessary Skills and Qualifications:
We are seeking an energetic and driven individual with an understanding of Sales Management, excellent understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations and knowledge of John Deere and competitive products is beneficial.
Strong leadership and communication skills are essential to successfully navigate our organisation productively and deliver exceptional customer service to our customers. The ability to analyse and interpret internal reports, to work extended hours and weekends and excellent customer service skills are a must.
A minimum of 3 years prior experience in a similar role is preferred.
Why join us?
Hutcheon and Pearce is a progressive John Deere Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 63 years in the Riverina. We are a locally owned 3rd generation family business operating from 12 locations in Central, Southern & Western NSW.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
If you would like more information regarding this position, please call Sarah on 0475 983 645. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply Apply Now.