Position: Qualified Service Advisor
Start Date: Monday, May 21, 2018
Location: Wagga Wagga
We are seeking a trade qualified (or suitably experienced) service advisor for our Wagga Wagga dealership to assist the service manager by facilitating and coordinating work flow within the service department.
Hutcheon and Pearce is a progressive John Deere Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 63 years in the Riverina and Central West, NSW. We are a locally owned 3rd generation family business operating from 11 locations in Central, Southern & Western NSW.
- Facilitate the communication between Service personnel and the administration of the Service Department.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in RO stories for final invoice signoff by the Service Manager
- Prepare quotations for service repair jobs
- Book in customer jobs for the Service Manager
- Prepare warranty and/or product improvement claims including the computation of charges, submission and follow-up with the Group Warranty Department.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Trade Qualifications in Diesel Mechanics or similar are essential
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Knowledge of office procedures, data entry and spreadsheets.
- Good understanding of mechanical/technical terms is preferred.
At H&P we offer the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy, John Deere University and JD Tech School to polish up on your skills, learn about new green machinery and how to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
For further info, check out our website and apply online: www.hutcheonandpearce.com.au
Contact Rachelle on 0409 451 194 to discuss for the position further or email firstname.lastname@example.org