Position: TECSight Agricultural Customer Support Specialist
Salary: Negotiable based on Skills and Experience
Location: Wagga Wagga – SRO
Hutcheon and Pearce have an exciting new opportunity for a talented Integrated Solutions Specialist in our expanding TECSight department located in Wagga Wagga at our Shared Resource Office.
The position requires the successful candidate to provide consulting services and expertise to customers and all dealership departments for the sale and support of precision farming products, remote service diagnostics, the John Deere Precision Ag strategy and other aligned technology and applications.
- Provide advanced Ag Management Solutions (GPS, AutoTrac, Precision Ag products) support to customers and staff
- Provide advanced support for applications of the John Deere Precision Ag strategy
- Perform remote diagnostics, software upgrades and factory research on agricultural, turf equipment and AMS products
- Provide consulting services to customers, employees and 3rd parties
- Train and coach peers in AMS mainstreaming and customers with optimisation of technology
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years experience in an agriculture-related role or qualified Ag service technician
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft database software and computer application systems
- Ability to understand basic repairs and maintenance following Technical Manual procedures
- Proficient oral and written communication skills with solid analytical skills
- Ability to operate with a solutions approach and identify existing/emerging customer needs
- Dealership sales, service, training, or other related work preferred
- Qualifications Agronomy, Agriculture Engineering or Business, Information Technology, Automotive, Agricultural Mechanics or similar experience
Hutcheon and Pearce is a progressive John Deere Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 63 years in the Riverina and Central West, NSW. We are a locally owned 3rd generation family business operating from 12 locations in Central, Southern & Western NSW.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
For more information call Sarah on 0475 983 645 or simplyApply Now