Branch & Sales Administrator
Reports to: Branch Manager
H&P Levels: 6 (Levels 3 Clerical Award)
Performs a full range of administrative support duties for a dealership location. Assists the Sales Team in particular with the Sales administration process.
- Provides general administrative support to the Branch sales, parts, and service departments.
- Provides comprehensive Sales support including entering customer data into Sales Tools, finalising and auditing sales administration through the systems, compilation of finance option and insurance paperwork, coordinating information between customers and Sales Reps, following the Sales & Order Management process.
- Prepares bank deposits, cheques and balances cash receipts daily. Banks petty cash daily.
- Maintains and records standard accounts payable and accounts receivable entries on a daily and monthly basis and facilitates the AP/AR process on behalf of the Branch Manager
- Reviews purchase orders ensuring information is accurate and submits supporting paperwork to the Accounting Department
- Compilation and recording of weekly employee’s time worked onto wage sheet and communication with Group Payroll each week upon completion.
- Filing and communication of leave forms with Group Payroll.
- Distributes mail and maintains dealership files including invoicing and customer contact data
- Drafts and types standard letters and memoranda as requested and prepares documents and promotional material for distribution
- Order Branch office supplies and co-ordinate meeting or field day catering and locations
- May display, ticket and sell toys and merchandise with Parts Team.
- May clean and tidy office and showroom space and merchandise
- May open RO’s and record job cards for Service Department as Service Administrator
- Receives visitors and telephone calls ensuring these individuals are directed to the proper parties within the dealership
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong clerical expertise with a passion for following process and delivering on expectations
- Strong accounting and reconciliation knowledge and capability
- Strong people and communication skills with exceptional customer service attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to use standard desktop applications, ie Microsoft Office and Sales software tools & systems
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely, polite & efficient customer contact & follow up
- Daily, accurate weekly reconciliation, daily banking & daily balancing of petty cash float
- Manage AP/AR & Branch debtors collection to 30days
- Timely & accurate wage reporting weekly by 11am
- Timely and accurate creditor invoicing, POs & payment
- Efficient facilitation of office initiatives
- Assist Parts on counter & with toys & merchandise
- Accurate & timely RO opening & entering of job card
- Accurate & timely Sales Administration for Team
Key Result Areas
- Quality & integrity in work performed
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Peer development, coaching & training
- Exceptional customer service
- Safe work environment, procedures and operations
- Meet company policies, procedures & expectations
- Commitment to personal growth and development