Position: Branch and Sales Administrator
Branch and Sales Administrator
Hutcheon and Pearce Albury
Are you an administration pro who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment? Is attention to detail, customer service and excellent communication your forte?
Hutcheon and Pearce Albury is one of 13 family owned and operated Hutcheon and Pearce Branches located throughout the regional NSW. We are currently seeking an experienced and energetic individual to join our team as a Sales Administrator to help support our sales team and customers. This is your opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment and to oversee the Branch and Sales administration duties of our busy Albury Branch.
Experience the HP Difference!
Our ideal Branch and Sales Administrator for the Albury team will fill an integral role in our branch as a key member of the team with room to grow as Hutcheon and Pearce does.
Your key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Entering and updating customer data into Sales Tools
- Finalising and auditing sales administration through required systems
- Compilation of finance and insurance paperwork
- Coordinating information between our customers and sales representatives
- Facilitate accounts payable and accounts receivable entries on behalf of the Branch Manager
- Preparation of documentation and promotional sales material for distribution
- Daily Banking
- Compilation and reconciliation of weekly times sheets (as required)
- Other branch and sales related administration duties as required
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in a previous administrative position
- A high level of initiative, organisation and time management skills
- Proactivity when it comes to problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and to managing multiple tasks at once
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and an ability to use CRM and Finance systems
- Accounting and reconciliation knowledge and capacity would be highly regarded
- Experience working in a related field is advantageous
This is a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated and focused individual who is looking for a role with a difference.
What’s on offer for you?
- Generous remuneration package
- Extensive training and development to make sure you’re performing at your best
- Career progression opportunities to support your employment goals
At Hutcheon and Pearce we highly value the continuous improvement and growth of our team – we offer extensive, ongoing development and training. Enjoy the opportunity to optimize your product knowledge and strengthen professional skills through the specialized Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy and the John Deere University to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at Hutcheon and Pearce. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
Join the H&P Recruitment Update Mailing List and be the first-to-know about current and upcomingopportunities and events from Hutcheon and Pearce.
Additional Opportunities at Hutcheon and Perrce
Payroll/Accounts Payable Officer About the Role: Based in our Shared Resource Office in Wagga Wagga, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll and Accounts Payable Officer to join our Finance Team. Commencing in early 202…
Branch and Sales Administrator Hutcheon and Pearce Temora Are you an administration pro who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment? Is attention to detail, customer service and excellent communication your forte? Hutcheon…
Hutcheon and Pearce are currently on the lookout for a dedicated warehousing operator to join our Parts Department at our Griffith branch. This is an excellent opportunity for a warehousing guru to make their mark! Day to day duties include…