Position: Branch Manager
Branch Manager – Hutcheon and Pearce Albury
Hutcheon and Pearce is a third-generation, family owned, progressive, John Deere dealership.
We have a strong emphasis on high performance: we achieve what we set out to, exceed our customers expectations and challenge each other to outperform our best every day.
Established in the NSW Riverina over 67 years ago Hutcheon and Pearce now operates out of 11 rural locations, servicing the agricultural industry throughout the Riverina, Central West and Southern NSW.
We serve a multitude of customers with high quality, well renowned agricultural equipment and after sales support and service.
We firmly believe our success comes from the partnerships we form with our customers as well as the quality of our people.
Our Branch Managers are at the forefront of our operations: leading an engaged and motivated high-performing team to continuously deliver exceptional customer experience and achieve profitable growth of the business.
Reporting to the GM, Hutcheon and Pearce Branch Managers are responsible for the development and execution of branch business plans that align with the Company’s strategic goals as well as overall branch performance.
Directly overseeing the Sales and Administrative teams as well as the Service and Parts Managers, the Branch Manager acts as a direct escalation point for local customers and employees.
- Developing and maintaining a positive relationship with all existing and new customers and resolves any elevated customer issues
- Ensuring that appropriate communication takes place within and across all departments at the branch location
- Communicates and drives the dealership values, principles, vision and mission
- Communicates with other Branch and Functional Managers to implement best practices and consistent processes for all departments within the organisation
- Supports department Managers in implementing changes in all departments within the branch
- Manages and coaches sales professionals to implement the sales process
- Works with Functional Management team to effectively recruit, hire, develop and coach, assess and evaluate human resources within the Branch.
The successful candidate will have strong leadership experience, a customer centric approach to operations management and value continuous improvement, as well as:
- Solid analytical, business planning, problem solving, and communication skills
- Previous experience in dealership operations or sales background is preferred
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products as well as sales, parts and service operations
- Experience dealing with elevated customer issues
- Strong Ability to lead, coach and motivate diverse teams and people
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture ongoing success at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance.
If you want the opportunity to collaborate with talented, like-minded people, we invite your application.
For more information, contact the HR Manager on 0475 983 645 or