Position: Diagnostic Service Technician
Location:Forbes & Albury
Diagnostic Service Technician
Hutcheon and Pearce are currently seeking the professional services and skills of a Diagnostic Technician for our Forbes and Albury branches. The right candidate will ideally have previous John Deere diagnostic experience and be a mature minded and competent mechanic with good knowledge of CANBUS systems and a strong customer service focus. You will have excellent communication and problem solving skills and be able to work both unsupervised and within a team as required.
Day to day the successful candidate will perform a range of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Performing diagnostics on a broad range of John Deere and competitive machinery
- Undertaking service, repairs & maintenance of a broad range of John Deere machinery and equipment as directed (both workshop and field based)
- Repair, assembly, pre-delivery and service of new and used machinery as per workshop/customer requirements
- Manage & maintain service records for machinery as required
- Provide technical advice & support to customers and other service technicians as required
- Relevant trade qualifications as a Diesel Mechanic (HV, Plant or Agricultural Cert III Diesel Mechanic)
- 3 years + Experience as a Diagnostic Technician (HV, Plant or Agricultural equipment)
- Air-conditioning Licence
- Sound ability to use computers and DMS Software
- Current and valid driver’s licence
- Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Self-motivated, organised with attention to detail and ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads to ensure we meet customer deadlines
Preferred (Not essential):
- Forklift licence
- Auto Electrical qualifications or experience
At H&P we offer extensive ongoing skills training with the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy, John Deere University and JD Tech School to polish up on your skills, learn about new machinery and how to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
Join the H&P Recruitment Update Mailing List and be the first-to-know about current and upcomingopportunities and events from Hutcheon and Pearce.
Additional Opportunities at Hutcheon and Perrce
Payroll/Accounts Payable Officer About the Role: Based in our Shared Resource Office in Wagga Wagga, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll and Accounts Payable Officer to join our Finance Team. Commencing in early 202…
Branch and Sales Administrator Hutcheon and Pearce Temora Are you an administration pro who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment? Is attention to detail, customer service and excellent communication your forte? Hutcheon…
Hutcheon and Pearce are currently on the lookout for a dedicated warehousing operator to join our Parts Department at our Griffith branch. This is an excellent opportunity for a warehousing guru to make their mark! Day to day duties include…