Position: Integrated Solutions Field Specialist
Integrated Solutions Field Specialist
As a part of our Integrated Solutions offering, the TECSight Field Team provides a level of support and service for internal and external Hutcheon and Pearce customers, encompassing machinery, technology and agronomy.
As a TECSight Field Specialist, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our customers to assist them with initial machine start-ups, optimization of new and existing John Deere Agricultural machinery and technical support and training; partnering with our customers to provide technology based solutions available to them through John Deere Precision Ag for optimum output and functionality.
Day to responsibilities will include:
- Setup and optimization of new machinery
- Product optimization training events for Hutcheon and Pearce staff
- Participation in dealership promotional events (dealership clinics, field days & demos)
- Coordinating & running customer demos, clinic & optimization days in collaboration with other departments
- Providing feedback on quality control procedures for pre-delivery work across the H&P group
- Identification of customized solutions that meet the individual needs of each customer
Required skills and experience:
- significant experience as either a John Deere Diagnostic Technician, Agronomist or Precision Ag specialist is highly desirable
- thorough knowledge and understanding of machine diagnostic tools and applications
- Ability to operate with a solutions approach and identify existing/emerging customer needs
- Ability to work flexible hours, travel between H&P store locations and to customers
- Demonstrated ability to use computer programs (Microsoft Suite & DMS)
- Highly developed communication skills with an emphasis on customer service
At Hutcheon and Pearce we highly value the continuous improvement and growth of our team – we offer extensive, ongoing development and training. Enjoy the opportunity to optimize your product knowledge and strengthen professional skills through the specialized Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy and the John Deere University to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
For more information, contact HR on 0409 451 194 or
NO RECRUITERS THANKS!