Position: Management Accountant
Location:Wagga Wagga – SRO
We are currently seeking a Management Accountant to join our Finance team and assist our CFO as well as other key members of the Finance team. The successful applicant will be responsible for a wide range of Finance management and reporting activities.
This is a full time, permanent role based at our Head Office in Wagga Wagga. This role would suit someone with experience within a dealership or sales environment and who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of various daily, monthly, quarterly or annual financial management reports including PL. BS, tax returns, BAS and commissions
- Analysing of company operations to identify opportunities for expense reduction
- Variance analysis and investigation
- Management of daily cash flow requirements and records
- Gather, review and analyse statistical information and financial metrics
- Reconciliation and maintenance of ledgers, including the general ledger and performance of complex account reconciliations
- Provide financial assistance to the senior management team
- Provide back up to the maintenance of the fixed asset register, daily bank function and payroll
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in an Accounting role
- CPA or CA qualifications
- High level written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work as a part of a team
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of financial concepts such as budgets, Return on Investment (ROI) and Net Operating Return on Assets (NORA)
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience using financial software programs
At H&P we offer extensive ongoing skills training with the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy and John Deere University to polish up on your skills, learn about new machinery and how to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
For more information, contact HR on 0409 451 194 or firstname.lastname@example.org