Position: Sales Representative
Hutcheon and Pearce have expanded to now service the Warren region. We’re on the lookout for an Agricultural Machinery Sales Representative to join the family and sell one of the most iconic agricultural brands!
Hutcheon and Pearce is a 3rd generation progressive, family owned John Deere Dealership. Established in the NSW Riverina over 67 years ago, we are proudly operating out of 13 rural locations in NSW. We serve a multitude of customers with quality, well renowned equipment and after sales support and service. We believe that our success comes from the partnerships we form with our customers and the quality of our people.
Experience the HP Difference
Fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for agricultural machinery to join the H&P Family!
As a Sales Representative for Hutcheon and Pearce, you will enjoy a busy and varied role. We are looking for a passionate and driven sales representative to continue to support and grow existing relationships with our customers as well as attract new customers to Hutcheon and Pearce. You will provide specialist support and machinery recommendations based on customer needs and individual operations, working with current industry trends, predicting sales requirements and continually expanding your knowledge of the John Deere product and the agricultural industry within the Warren region.
We are looking for someone with:
- A desire to achieve results
- A strong work ethic and a sales flare
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ties to the Agricultural community within Warren and surrounds
If you have at least 2 years Solutions Based Selling experience, ideally in an Agricultural or Rural sector background, or a background in a related agricultural field, with a proven track record, this could be the position for you!
Our Sales Representatives earn an industry competitive base rate + super + vehicle + Laptop, phone & Uncapped Commission which means your earning potential is unlimited!
To Achieve This You Will Need To:
- Sell a broad range of agricultural equipment including Tractors, Sprayers, Harvesters, Seeders and Mowers
- Be customer focused and continually be able to exceed their expectations
- Provide machinery recommendations and specialist knowledge to new and existing customers to suit their needs
- Monitor trends in customer’s business activities and the local agricultural community and be able to interpret this information to target specific sales needs
- Maintain knowledge of financing options to assist with the purchase of goods
- Attend training days and continually keep up to date on product knowledge to stay ahead of the game
- Maintain and develop new and existing customer partnerships
- Provide superior customer service to exceed your customer’s expectations and needs, with exceptional communication skills, problem solving and conflict resolution ability
Our Ideal Sales Representative:
- Have attention to detail for the completion and follow up of sale agreements, ordering requirements and John Deere finance process applications.
- Be a team player who promotes Hutcheon and Pearce’s values
- Be skilled in using Microsoft applications to analyse basic sales reports, follow a defined sales process using sales and finance applications and customer tracking tools (CRM system).
- Possess top notch selling and follow up skills with a strong customer focus
- Display demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- Have the ability to work flexible hours
- Hold a current and valid manual driver’s licence (C essential, MR or above preferred)
- Have honesty and integrity
- An understanding of farm machinery would be an advantage, but not essential
Relocation assistance is available to those looking to relocate to Warren
At Hutcheon and Pearce we highly value the continuous improvement and growth of our team – we offer extensive, ongoing development and training. Enjoy the opportunity to optimize your product knowledge and strengthen professional skills through the specialized Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy and the John Deere University to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at Hutcheon and Pearce. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
Join the H&P Recruitment Update Mailing List and be the first-to-know about current and upcomingopportunities and events from Hutcheon and Pearce.
Additional Opportunities at Hutcheon and Perrce
Payroll/Accounts Payable Officer About the Role: Based in our Shared Resource Office in Wagga Wagga, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll and Accounts Payable Officer to join our Finance Team. Commencing in early 202…
Branch and Sales Administrator Hutcheon and Pearce Temora Are you an administration pro who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment? Is attention to detail, customer service and excellent communication your forte? Hutcheon…
Hutcheon and Pearce are currently on the lookout for a dedicated warehousing operator to join our Parts Department at our Griffith branch. This is an excellent opportunity for a warehousing guru to make their mark! Day to day duties include…