Position: Service Manager
Hutcheon and Pearce
Hutcheon and Pearce is a 3rd generation progressive, family owned John Deere Dealership. Established in the NSW Riverina over 65 years ago, we are proudly operating out of 11 rural locations in the Riverina, Southern and Central West NSW. We serve a multitude of customers with quality, well renowned equipment and aftersales support and service. We believe that our success comes from the partnerships we form with our customers and the quality of our people.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, experienced individual to join our Service Team in Albury as a Service Manager. The role’s primary responsibility is to be a hands on leader managing the daily operations of the Service Department effectively and profitably while achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
The key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Develop, communicate, enforce and monitor best practice Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Develop and execute annual Service Department goals, budget and marketing plans in alignment with the organisation’s financial and operational objectives
- Participate in customer clinics, field days and related events to build out business
- Assist in recruiting, staffing, employee development and straining of service personnel
- Schedule and assign jobs and work areas to employees in the Service Department according to their skills and knowledge
- Monitor service sales to ensure achievement of budgeted sales and profit goals
Ideally your background will have encompassed hands-on mechanical work, as a qualified Diesel Mechanic (HV or Agriculture), with subsequent career progression into supervisory and management positions. We are also looking for:
- 3+ years in Service Department operations
- Qualifications in HV or Agricultural Diesel Mechanics or similar essential
- Current and valid driver’s licence
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and DMS software
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to analyse and interpret internal reports
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends as required to meet customer demand
- Excellent customer service skills
**Relocation allowance and regional location bonuses available for eligible candidates**
At H&P we offer extensive ongoing skills training with the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy and John Deere University to polish up on your skills, learn about new machinery and how to further develop and grow your career.
In addition, we offer our managers the opportunity to develop their leadership and management skills via the HPA.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
For more information, contact HR on 0409 451 194 or firstname.lastname@example.org