Position: Service Technician
Hutcheon and Pearce
We currently have exciting opportunities for qualified Diesel Mechanic/Service Technicians in our Temora NSW Branch.
Reporting to the Service Manager, this role will see you based at our Temora NSW Workshop. You will be responsible for all aspects of repairs and maintenance for our customer’s equipment, diagnostics, break downs, pre delivery set up and trade-in servicing and repairs.
Essential skills and experience:
- Relevant trade qualifications as a Heavy Vehicle or Plant Mechanic (Diesel Mechanic, Cert III)
- Experience in the servicing and maintenance of Heavy Vehicles or Agricultural equipment (minimum 2 years’ experience)
- A proactive approach with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to use computer systems
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work unsupervised
- Unrestricted car licence
- Experience with John Deere or competitive ag brands (Case, New Holland, Massey Ferguson etc.) a bonus
- Experience in construction equipment also highly considered
- Permanent full-time position with long term job stability
- A competitive hourly rate + Penalty rates for working overtime
- Tool allowance
- Monthly paid performance based incentives
- Career progression opportunities
- Uniforms supplied
At H&P we also offer extensive ongoing skills training with the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy, John Deere University and JD Tech School to polish up on your skills, learn about new machinery and how to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
Contact HR on 0409 451 194 or email for further information