Position: Spare Parts Manager
Spare Parts Manager
Our Spare Parts teams aim to deliver a proactive, first choice service for our customers both internally and externally. As the Wagga Spare Parts Manager you will be responsible for leading the team to achieve growth and customer satisfaction.
To be successful you need to be an experienced people manager. Whilst Parts Management experience is preferred, People Management experience is essential. Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role is about being driven and enthusiastic.
To Achieve This You Will Need To:
- Execute, communicate and monitor best practice Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Work with Senior Management to develop and follow attainable and measurable parts sales and profit goals compatible with overall dealership financial and operational objectives
- Promote parts, merchandise and attachments of John Deere Agricultural Machinery in conjunction with other store locations as well as assisting with counter sales to support customer needs
- Manage all customer support issues and provide solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Maintain an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes a perpetual and/or annual physical inventory and proper counter procedures
To be Successful:
- Proven leadership skills in a similar environment where you have developed and mentored staff
- Strong ability to use Microsoft software applications
- Ability to communicate and lead effectively to individuals and groups
- Understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations
- Ability to analyse and interpret internal reports
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends and on call
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have honesty and Integrity
At Hutcheon and Pearce we highly value the continuous improvement and growth of our team – we offer extensive, ongoing development and training. Enjoy the opportunity to optimize your product knowledge and strengthen professional skills through the specialized Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy and the John Deere University to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
Join the H&P Recruitment Update Mailing List and be the first-to-know about current and upcomingopportunities and events from Hutcheon and Pearce.
Additional Opportunities at Hutcheon and Perrce
Payroll/Accounts Payable Officer About the Role: Based in our Shared Resource Office in Wagga Wagga, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll and Accounts Payable Officer to join our Finance Team. Commencing in early 202…
Branch and Sales Administrator Hutcheon and Pearce Temora Are you an administration pro who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment? Is attention to detail, customer service and excellent communication your forte? Hutcheon…
Hutcheon and Pearce are currently on the lookout for a dedicated warehousing operator to join our Parts Department at our Griffith branch. This is an excellent opportunity for a warehousing guru to make their mark! Day to day duties include…