Position: TECSight Field Specialist
Location:Griffith, Wee Waa and Tamworth, NSW
We are currently seeking three (3) TECsight Field Specialist’s to join our Griffith, Wee Waa and Tamworth Branches.
If you have a passion for all things tech in ag, this may just be the opportunity you have been searching for!
About the role
As the successful applicant your day-to-day may look a little something like this:
- Assist in start-ups and optimisations of selected new machinery and solutions, also ensuring quality machine data capture, proper machine set-up and delivery of third-party’s recommendations
- Assist in helping to coordinate and run customer demonstrations, clinics and product optimisation days, as well as host product optimisation traning events for internla staff
- Participation in dealership promotional events (including but not limited to Dealership Clinics, Field Days, others)
- Identify customised solutions that meet the individual needs of customers and coordinate the delivery of these solutions
- Represent the company and identify opportunities for the sale of equipment, parts, labour, and technology-based products and services to customer accounts
- Provide custom internal solutions for product issues or specialised customer requirements
- Provide Level 2 Technical Phone Support, Diagnostic assistance and DTAC Assistance
As the successful applicant you will have:
- 7 years + technical based experience on Agricultural products
- Strong coaching, training and mentoring ability
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to use standard desktop applications, ie Microsoft Office and Sales software tools and systems
Experience the HP Difference
At Hutcheon and Pearce we highly value the continuous improvement and growth of our team – we offer extensive, ongoing development and training. Enjoy the opportunity to optimize your product knowledge and strengthen professional skills through the specialized Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy and the John Deere University to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
Join the H&P Recruitment Update Mailing List and be the first-to-know about current and upcoming opportunities and events from Hutcheon and Pearce.
Additional Opportunities at Hutcheon and Pearce
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? This may just be the opportunity you have been looking for! We are currently seeking a passionate and driven sales representative to join both our Warren and Forbes Branches. …
Working with the well-known and highly respected John Deere range of Agricultural Machinery, you will be the prime contact between the Hutcheon and Pearce Cowra Branch and our customers for servicing and repairs on machinery and equipment. …
Are you wanting to progress within the administration sector? We are looking for someone who can perform a full range of administrative support duties at our Shared Resource Office. Responsibilities: Receives visitors, telephone ca…