Position: Trades Assistant/Labourer
Trades Assistant/Labourer – Harvest Work Opportunity
Hutcheon and Pearce is a 3rd generation progressive, family owned John Deere Dealership. Established in the NSW Riverina over 67 years ago, we are proudly operating out of 11 rural locations in the Riverina, Southern and Central West NSW. We serve a multitude of customers with quality, well renowned equipment and after sales support and service. We believe that our success comes from the partnerships we form with our customers and the quality of our people.
Hutcheon and Pearce Finley currently have an exciting opportunity for a Trades Assistant/Labourer (ideally with a mechanical background) to join our Service Department working with the Header Team over Harvest 2020 (approximately 8 weeks). This will be a fast paced, dynamic role, working predominately with the Shelbourne Header Front product.
Our Trades Assistants are an integral part of our workshops. They support our tradesmen both in the workshop and infield with a variety of hands on tasks.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A willingness to work in all areas of the workshop and assist in field on all types of jobs is a necessity
- A team approach & a positive outlook
- A current and valid unrestricted drivers licence
- Forklift Ticket (NSW or VIC)
- A keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of mechanics and agricultural machinery
- A passion for safety
- Experience with Shelbourne Header Fronts desirable
- Hands on experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment preferred but not essential
At Hutcheon and Pearce we highly value the continuous improvement and growth of our team – we offer extensive, ongoing development and training. Enjoy the opportunity to optimize your product knowledge and strengthen professional skills through the specialized Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy and the John Deere University to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
For more information, contact HR on 0409 451 194 or