Position: WHS Manager
- Provide high level advice and guidance on safety issues and queries to managers and leaders, ensuring they are supported in fulfilling their WHS responsibilities
- Design and implement policies and procedures across the organisation
- Manage safety training and inductions as well as all relevant certification and licensing requirements, (including air conditioning) in accordance with relevant legislation
- Manage and coordinate workplace investigations and risk assessments
- Manage hazard inspection procedures and internal audit processes and tools for all locations and functions
- Manage all workers compensation claims, return to work plans and workplace assessments in support of our insurer
- Develop and maintain safety reporting tools and registers throughout the business
- Assist to facilitate WHS committee meetings across all locations, may provide additional support through attending meetings where required, review safety meeting minutes and follow up and report on relevant safety recommendations and changes
The Ideal Candidate:
- Formal qualifications in WHS Management and advanced knowledge of relevant legislation, best practice and safe procedures
- 5+ years in a similar role (blue collar industry knowledge preferred)
- Experience in leadership and management of staff
- Strong ability to communicate with various stakeholders across multiple levels and platforms
Location is flexible but must have ability to travel and complete overnight stays.
Experience the HP Difference
At Hutcheon and Pearce we highly value the continuous improvement and growth of our team – we offer extensive, ongoing development and training. Enjoy the opportunity to optimize your product knowledge and strengthen professional skills through the specialized Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy and the John Deere University to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
Join the H&P Recruitment Update Mailing List and be the first-to-know about current and upcoming opportunities and events from Hutcheon and Pearce.
Additional Opportunities at Hutcheon and Pearce
Provide high level advice and guidance on safety issues and queries to managers and leaders, ensuring they are supported in fulfilling their WHS responsibilities Design and implement policies and procedures across the organis…
Hutcheon and Pearce – Wagga Wagga NSW This role supports the daily business activities of all Hutcheon and Pearce branches, located throughout NSW. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this position provides general support and assis…
Hutcheon and Pearce is a 3rd generation progressive, family owned John Deere Dealership. Established in the NSW Riverina over 67 years ago, we are proudly operating out of 18 rural locations in NSW. We serve a multitude of customers with q…