Expand All Collapse All
- Smooth-running Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/Stage IIIIB engines meet rigid emissions standards while packing plenty of power and torque.
- Superior pushing power and boom and bucket breakout forces deliver the tractive effort and leverage to carry out the task at hand.
- Increased auxillary hydraulic flow and power make the most of a broad range of attachments.
- Two-speed drivetrain is standard, delivering rapid work cycles.
- Fluid-efficient diesels and large-capacity tanks enable daylong operation.
- Tilt the hood up for convenient ground-level access to dipsticks, fuel- and fluid-filler necks, and filters.
- Hinged hood and easy-to-remove side shields yield wide-open access to coolers, simplifying trash removal and core cleanout.