9000 Series Servicing
Your time is valuable. Let us take care of your servicing needs with our competitive fixed priced servicing program
Service and inspection includes:
Complete service as per the manufacturers guidelines and recommendations.
- Machine visual and operational inspection
- Lubricate all service points
- Software and PIP updates (if any)
- Check engine and transmission adjustments
- Check battery, charging system and cables
- Change engine oil and filter
- Inspect / replace engine air filters (if required)
- Change fuel filters (if required)
- Machine safety check
- Check loader operation (if fitted)
- Includes all items listed in the Standard service
- Replace transmission / hydraulic filters
- Test coolant and add conditioner (if required)
- Inspect / replace or clean air filters (if required)*
- Includes all items listed in the standard service
- Replace transmission / hydraulic filters and oil
- Clean hydraulic oil screens
- Check axle end play
Major Service Additional Items:
Check and adjust engine valve clearance – Add $600 to service cost
On Site Discount Service Travel Charges:
- For on-site service, add $100 within 100km of your nearest H&P Dealership
- Or, add $150 for greater than 100km, but within 150km of your nearest H&P Dealership
- Oils, Coolant, Filters and Parts are not included
- Travel charges apply for on-farm servicing
- No additional work will be done without your authorisation.
- Additional mechanical repairs outside of warranty will be charged at normal retail rates.
- NOTE: A service fee will apply to cover incidental workshop materials and environmental levies.
- *All prices shown in Australian dollars including GST. Prices are until November 30th 2019. Images are for illustrative purposes only.