Downtime can be costly
Downtime can be costly. So why take chances when you depend on your equipment to keep your operation running smoothly?
Your tractor‘s engine is the lifeblood of your machine. Keep your tractor running at peak performance with our John Deere quality engine parts.
After long hours in the field in the harsh Australian climate it’s only natural your engine will start to lose horsepower. Valve settings become misaligned after several million cycles. Injector nozzle capillaries become worn after passing more than 10,000 litres of high-pressure diesel. And air and fuel filters become blocked. Our certified technicians will give your engine a thorough check and help to bring back the horses you may have lost over the years.
H&P FIXED PRICE SERVICE PROGRAMS*
HUTCHEON & PEARCE INSPECTION PROGRAM BENEFITS:
- Save money by avoiding downtime and unexpected repairs
- Maximise uptime – Regularly serviced machines are more reliable
- Boost performance – Regular maintenance with genuine John Deere parts can bring fuel savings of up to 15%.
- Protect Value – A well-maintained machine retains its value
HUTCHEON & PEARCE FIXED PRICE SERVICE PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR:
- Compact & Agricultural Tractors
WHAT SETS HUTCHEON & PEARCE FIXED PRICE SERVICE PROGRAMS APART?
- Factory trained and certified John Deere Technicians
- Low fixed price servicing with discounted travel costs
- No additional work is done without your authorisation
*Additional mechanical repairs outside of warranty will be charged at normal retail rates.