6000 Series Inspections
Before you get to work, make sure your equipment is ready. Let our qualified staff inspect your tractor and catch the problems before you hit the field, Reduce potential downtime, increase machine performance and enhance the long term value of your equipment with a Hutcheon & Pearce PerforMaxTM Inspection.
Fixed price includes:
- On-site inspection
- Full inspection check
- Written report on our findings
H&P Inspection includes:
- Control & electrical system
- Engine, fuel and cooling system
- Damper / harmonic balancer
- Transmission and powertrain
- Steering and brakes
- Hitch and hydraulic pressure tests
- Operator station inspection
- Inspection must be completed by August 2019
- Repairs will be completed in a mutually agreed time frame.
- Parts and labour for recommended repairs not included
- Customers must have an up to date and current account.
- All recommended service repairs are completed using genuine John Deere parts.
- Travel for on-site inspection is included in price (up to 150kms from nearest Hutcheon & Pearce location).
- *All prices shown in Australian dollars including GST. Prices are until November 30th 2019. Images are for illustrative purposes only.