Baler Inspection & Lubrication Program
Are You Ready to Make Hay While the Sun Shines?
Have your baler serviced and rectify any issues before the baling season starts. We will carry out a pre-season baler service, inspection and lubrication on your baler for a flat fee and report on any repairs required.
Your time is precious, leave it to us to make sure your machinery is operating at its peak.
H&P Inspection and Service includes:
- Thoroughly lubricate baler
- Dust net wrap rubber feed roll with talcum powder
- Lubricate all chains
- Check condition of all sprockets
- Replace gear case oil
- Check condition and operation of main drive slip clutch
- Check all belt splice pins for breakage and wear
- Inspect condition of belts
- Check/adjust and lubricate wheel bearings
- Check operation and calibrate all sensors
- Report on any required repairs
Fixed price includes:
- On-farm inspection
- Full inspection check
- Written report on our findings
H&P Inspection Guarantee:
- If you break down during harvest, our H&P Inspection Guarantee Includes:
- Priority in-season repair assistance
- No freight charges on overnight delivery from Melbourne on all required parts
- No travel charges (includes km and travel labour time) – only pay for the repair labour
- No afterhours parts or service call out fees
- H&P Inspection Guarantee only applies if the recommended pre season repairs where completed by us.
- Inspection must be completed by June 2019
- Repairs will be completed in a mutually agreed time frame.
- Parts and labour for recommended repairs not included
- Customers must have an up to date and current account.
- All recommended service repairs are completed using genuine John Deere parts.
- Travel for on-site inspection is included in price (up to 150kms from nearest Hutcheon & Pearce location).
- *All prices shown in Australian dollars including GST. Prices are until November 30th 2019. Images are for illustrative purposes only.