Cotton Inspection Program
During the critical cotton harvest period Hutcheon & Pearce are dedicated to keeping you up and running. With the 2019 season ahead, now is the time to book in your Cotton Inspection with Hutcheon and Pearce and receive our H&P Inspection Guarantee.
H&P Inspection includes:
- Cabin functions including Greenstar equipment
- Engine and drivetrain
- Hydraulic system
- Baler module operation
- Baler belt inspection
- Row unit inspection
- Check machine software updates
- A detailed written report is provided
- Hydraulic pressure test
This new program will increase your Cotton Picker performance, while reducing downtime and enhancing the long-term value of your machine. Tailored to your specific needs, the inspection program is completed by John Deere-certified service technicians who will evaluate and troubleshoot critical systems to increase the life of your Cotton Picker.
H&P Inspection Guarantee:
If you break down during harvest, our H&P Inspection Guarantee Includes:
- Priority in-season repair assistance
- No freight charges on overnight delivery from Melbourne on all required parts
- No travel charges (includes km and travel labour time) – only pay for the repair labour
- No afterhours parts or service call out fees
- H&P Inspection Guarantee only applies if the recommended pre season repairs where completed by us.
- Inspection must be completed by November 2019
- Repairs will be completed in a mutually agreed time frame.
- Parts and labour for recommended repairs not included
- Customers must have an up to date and current account.
- All recommended service repairs are completed using genuine John Deere parts.
- Travel for on-site inspection is included in price (up to 150kms from nearest Hutcheon & Pearce location).
- *All prices shown in Australian dollars including GST. Prices are until November 30th 2019. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- ^Financing repairs only apply to machines currently financed through JDF.
- #Parts discount only applies to parts fitted by us as part of the repairs recommended under the inspection program.