Be prepared this season
With the 2019 season ahead, now is the time to book in your Harvester Inspection and receive our H&P Inspection Guarantee.
Harvester Pre-Season Campaign:
Finance your repairs at 0% Finance – No Deposit, No Interest and No Repayments on Combine Harvester Servicing & Parts for up to 12 months*
Hurry, this offer expires 31st March 2019!
For more information, contact your local Hutcheon & Pearce Dealer.
*Conditions apply. Finance through John Deere Financial Ltd. Approved commercial applicants only. Offer based on minimum spend of $10,000 including GST. No Deposit, No Interest and No Repayments on Combine Harvester Servicing & Parts for up to 12 months. Machinery being serviced must have an active contract with JDF or be unencumbered. Fees and charges apply. Offer ends 31/3/2019. Ask in store for more details.
As a John Deere dealer, our technicians have access to the latest training, OEM diagnostic equipment and technical manuals. This combined with access to John Deere’s parts support network and Dealer Technical Assistance Centre will keep you running when it matters most. When push comes to shove in the middle of harvest, can you afford to be waiting on a 3rd party repairer to keep you running?
Did you know? Software plays a critical part of your machines performance. On average software updates come out for each controller on your harvester 3-4 times per year. Talk to us for further information.
The Hutcheon & Pearce Harvester Inspection includes:
- Complete draper front inspection
- Feeder house / feed accelerator
- Tyres, wheels and bearings
- Threshing / separating drives and components
- Cleaning system operation
- Elevators, grain tank and unloading system
- Engine and hydrostatic drive
- Cabin functions including GreenStarTM equipment
- Check software update requirements
- A detailed written report is provided
After each inspection has been completed, you will be provided with a complete checklist detailing our findings and recommendations.
H&P Inspection Guarantee:
- If you break down during harvest, our H&P Inspection Guarantee Includes:
- Priority in-season repair assistance
- No freight charges on overnight delivery from Melbourne on all required parts
- No travel charges (includes km and travel labour time) – only pay for the repair labour
- No afterhours parts or service call out fees
- H&P Inspection Guarantee only applies if the recommended pre season repairs where completed by us.
- Inspections must be booked by the end of March 2019, with repairs complete or underway by May 2019, so book in early.
- Repairs will be completed in a mutually agreed time frame.
- Parts and labour for recommended repairs not included
- Customers must have an up to date and current account.
- All recommended service repairs are completed using genuine John Deere parts.
- Travel for on-site inspection is included in price (up to 150kms from nearest Hutcheon & Pearce location).
- The $600 inspection fee must be paid in full with normal payment terms.
- *All prices shown in Australian dollars including GST. Prices are until November 30th 2019. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- ^Financing repairs only apply to machines currently financed through JDF.