Planter Inspection Program
2019 Pre-Season Aftermarket Planter Catalogue
Benefit from a trouble free planting period with accurate emergence.
We have a dedicated Planter Test Stand that allows us to opimise your SeedStar XP row units. A trained Hutcheon and Pearce technician will calibrate your meters on this test stand. Meters are calibrated to a 99.7% accuracy or better!
Planters and metering units:
- Meters only $75* per unit (parts not included)
- Row unit only $50* per unit (parts not included)
- Meter and row unit $100* per unit (parts not included)
- *Pricing is GST inclusive
- Inspect vacuum seal and components
- Inspect seed disk and components
- Housings and brushes
- Double eliminator
- Bearings, chains and drives
- Meter calibration using test stand
Row unit checks:
- Down pressure components
- Openers and components
- Seed tubes and components
- Gauge Wheels and components
Fixed price includes:
- On-farm inspection
- Full Inspection check
- Written report on our findings (if required)
H&P Inspection Guarantee:
If you break down during harvest, our H&P Inspection Guarantee Includes:
- Priority in-season repair assistance
- No freight charges on overnight delivery from Melbourne on all required parts
- No travel charges (includes km and travel labour time) – only pay for the repair labour
- No afterhours parts or service call out fees
- H&P Inspection Guarantee only applies if the recommended pre season repairs where completed by us.
- Inspection must be completed by May 2019
- Repairs will be completed in a mutually agreed time frame.
- Parts and labour for recommended repairs not included
- Customers must have an up to date and current account.
- All recommended service repairs are completed using genuine John Deere parts.
- Travel for on-site inspection is included in price (up to 150kms from nearest Hutcheon & Pearce location).
- #Parts discount only applies to parts fitted by us as part of the repairs recommended under the inspection program.
2019 Pre-Season Aftermarket Planter Inspection Video