Sprayer Inspection Program
There’s nothing worse than finally having conditions right for you to spray and then finding out your sprayer isn’t working. Keep it up and running and ready when you need it with the Hutcheon & Pearce inspection program. This new program will increase your sprayer’sperformance, while reducing downtime and enhancing the long-term value of your machine. Tailored to your specific needs, the inspection program is completed by John Deere certified service technicians who will evaluate and troubleshoot critical systems to increase the life of your sprayer. All recommended service repairs are completed using genuine John Deere parts.
H&P Inspection Guarantee
If you break down during harvest, our H&P Inspection Guarantee Includes:
- Priority in-season repair assistance
- No freight charges on overnight delivery from Melbourne on all required parts
- No travel charges (includes km and travel labour time) – only pay for the repair labour
- No afterhours parts or service call out fees
- H&P Inspection Guarantee only applies if the recommended pre-season repairs where completed by us.
- Inspection must be completed by August 2019
- Repairs will be completed in a mutually agreed time frame.
- Parts and labour for recommended repairs not included
- Customers must have an up to date and current account.
- All recommended service repairs are completed using genuine John Deere parts.
- Travel for on-site inspection is included in price (up to 150kms from nearest Hutcheon & Pearce location).
- *All prices shown in Australian dollars including GST. Prices are until November 30th 2019. Images are for illustrative purposes only.