Hutcheon and Pearce is a 3rd generation progressive, family owned John Deere Dealership. Established in the NSW Riverina over 67 years ago, we are proudly operating out of 13 rural locations in NSW. We serve a multitude of customers with quality, well renowned equipment and after sales support and service. We believe that our success comes from the partnerships we form with our customers and the quality of our people.
We currently have exciting opportunities for a qualified Agricultural Technicians/Mechanics to join our branches in the following locations:
We offer a generous above average hourly wage (plus overtime, penalties and super), we also offer our service staff performance based incentives as well as continued ongoing training and unlimited career development opportunities!
Our Technicians work both in the workshop and infield (repairing, servicing and performing diagnostics) to meet the needs of our extensive customer base.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant Trade Certificate or experience
- Minimum 12 months experience as a qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic is desirable but not essential for the right candidate
- Workshop based experience
- Previous field service work (preferred not essential)
- Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulic experience is beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills
- Troubleshooting experience
- Strong communicator
- Previous experience working on farming machinery (John Deere preferred or any other large Ad machinery brand)
At H&P we offer extensive ongoing skills training with the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy, John Deere University and JD Tech School to polish up on your skills, learn about new machinery and how to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.