Hutcheon and Pearce’s commitment to privacy
Protecting your privacy is important. Under the Privacy Act 1988, we are bound by the National Privacy Principles.
We collect personal information from you where it is necessary in order for us to provide our services to you. This information we collect from you includes:
- information about you personally like your name, address, telephone number or email address;
- usernames and passwords for H&P or John Deere applications or websites, and data collected when you access these services;
- machine data relating to your equipment, like fuel consumption, machine health indicators, vehicle diagnostic codes and engine performance;
- production data about the work you do with your equipment and the land on which the work is performed, including field task details, material moved, trees or crop harvested (yield), and/or agronomic inputs applied; and
- other data that we collect about your equipment and activities.
We will use the information that we collect during the general course of providing our services to you, including when we:
- respond to enquiries;
- provide parts, sales, services and technical support;
- billing and account management
- contact you about new products or services, upcoming events, local activities, relevant news, demonstration or field day information or other information we deem relevant to our business relationship;
- help you do your job, and to help us make our products, services and business more useful to you;
The security of your information is extremely important to us. We will take reasonable steps to protect your information. We will store your information on our secure computer and back it up to a second internal source.
We will securely destroy your personal information when we no longer need it to provide services to you.
In the course of providing services to you, we may disclose your information to employees in our business, agronomy professionals, our suppliers or other organisations.
We do not sell or otherwise market your personal information to third parties.
You may access the personal information that we hold about you. For access, please contact Andrew Watt on (02) 5924 5111. We reserve the right to charge a fee for the time taken to process such requests.
Please contact us if your personal information changes, to ensure our records remain up to date.
Questions, corrections or comments
If you have any questions about this policy or would like to update any of your information please feel free to contact us at ISSC@hutcheonandpearce.com.au or call on (02) 5924 5111