Position: Agricultural Machinery Sales Representative – Orange,NSW
Salary: Salary package: base retainer + commission + vehicle
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented sales rep with a solid understanding of agricultural and farming needs: Our Sales Representatives sell new and used John Deere Agricultural and Turf Machinery to new and existing customers while managing customer accounts on behalf of a reputable, local company and develops long-term relationships to fulfill our customer’s needs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our newest branch: Orange, which became a part of the Hutcheon and Pearce Group in late 2016. Orange services a lucrative, predominately small ag region with an emphasis on our small and medium consumer based customers. In this role you will represent the company for the sale of John Deere Ag machinery to customers in a defined sales area as well as generating new business for the dealership within this area while maintaining current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
You’ll need to monitor trends in our customer’s business activities and maintain current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
As one of the fastest growing and expanding areas of the Hutcheon and Pearce business, there is fantastic opportunities for an Ag Machinery Sales Rep in Orange. Treat your sales like your own business and your earning potential is uncapped!
You will be offered the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy and the John Deere University to polish up on your skills, learn about new green machinery and how to further develop your career with personal development by participating in specialised Sales Training programs.
Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Selection Criteria:
We are seeking an energetic individual with a keen eye, attention to detail and a desire to succeed to grow our customer’s operations.
Strong leadership, sales and communication skills are essential to successfully navigate our organisation productively and deliver exceptional customer service to our customers.
The Successful Candidate will be able to demonstrate:
1. An Agricultural, farming or a mechanical background would be extremely beneficial along with an awareness of various brands and experience with agricultural machinery
2. 1+ years experience in a sales based role or similar, with an understanding of basic financial principles
3. Ability to work flexible hours as well as a current and valid drivers licence is essential as the role requires an amount of travel and extended hours in order to meet our customers expectations
4. Knowledge and skills with various software applications is essential.
5. Excellent customer relationship skills
- Industry competitive base annual salary
- Generous uncapped commission structure – a minimum amount will be guaranteed for the first 12 months
- Fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop and iPad
- Extensive product training and sales coaching
Why join us?
Hutcheon and Pearce is a progressive John Deere Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 63 years in the Riverina. We are a locally owned 3rd generation family business operating from 11 locations in Central, Southern & Western NSW.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
How to apply:
To be considered for the position, please “Apply Now”
Applications Close: Friday 18 May, 2018