Position: HR Administrator
Salary: Negotiable based on Skills and Experience
Location: SRO – Wagga Wagga
Hutcheon and Pearce are seeking a HR Administrator support the Human Resources department in assisting the company to achieve our strategic and business goals through a productive, skilled and engaged workforce.
As the HR Administrator you will work to assist the HR People Specialist and HR Mentor by administering and facilitating HR initiatives and personnel related policies and procedures; with a key focus on personnel recruitment, on-boarding and retention and learning and development
In this role, you will:
- Administer and facilitate a culture of open communication across the organisation through newsletters, email, announcements, notices and feed posts
- Administer employee engagement programs which may include recognition, compensation and wellness.
- Assist the HR People Specialist & HR Mentor with recruitment efforts for the organisation
- Coordinate induction programs and on-boarding processes for new employees
- Assist with the administration of Organisational Learning and Development initiatives including coordinating training events, arranging and booking travel and accommodation for participants as required, reporting learning and development completion statistics
- We are seeking an energetic and driven individual
- With an understanding of HR processes and Australian employment legislation
- The ideal applicant will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as impeccable attention to detail
- Qualifications in Human Resources or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Due to the geographical spread of our Company Branch locations, the successful candidate must hold a current and valid Drivers license, there may also be the requirement to occasionally travel overnight.
Why join us?
Hutcheon and Pearce is a progressive John Deere Agricultural Machinery Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 63 years in the Riverina. We are a locally owned, 3rd generation family business operating from 11 locations in Central, Southern & Western NSW.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance.
If you think you have what it takes Apply Now, or call HR on 0475 983 645 for more information