Position: Parts Department Manager
Salary: Negotiable based on Skills and Experience
Hutcheon and Pearce are looking for a skilled Parts Department Manager with a keen understanding of business management, staff coaching and engagement and sales operations to support the thriving business and provide our customers with exceptional customer service and support, standard of Hutcheon and Pearce reputation.
Hutcheon and Pearce is a progressive John Deere Agricultural Machinery Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 64 years in the Riverina and Central West, NSW. We are a locally owned 3rd generation family business operating from 11 locations in Central, Southern & Western NSW.
Responsible for parts operations within the branch to provide the highest level of external and internal customer satisfaction while maximizing return on investment through parts sales, inventory control, and expense control. Optimises the Part’s department processes.
- Execute, communicate and monitor best practice Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Work with Senior Management to develop and follow attainable and measurable parts sales and profit goals compatible with overall dealership financial and operational objectives
- Promote parts, merchandise and attachments of John Deere Agricultural Machinery in conjunction with other store locations as well as assisting with counter sales to support customer needs
- Manage all customer support issues and provides solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Maintain an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes a perpetual and/or annual physical inventory and proper counter procedures
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years experience in Parts Department operations
- Strong ability to use Microsoft software applications
- Ability to communicate and lead effectively to individuals and groups
- Understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations
- Ability to analyse and interpret internal reports
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends and on call
- Excellent customer service skills
At H&P we offer extensive ongoing skills training with the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy, John Deere University and JD Tech School to polish up on your skills, learn about new machinery and how to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
For more information, contact HR on 0475 983 645 or firstname.lastname@example.org