Position: Parts Department Manager
Salary: Negotiable based on Skills and Experience
Parts Sales Manager (Ag Machinery)
Hutcheon and Pearce (John Deere Dealer)
Hutcheon and Pearce is a 3rd generation progressive, family owned John Deere Dealership. Established in the NSW Riverina over 64 years ago, we are proudly operating out of 11 rural locations in the Riverina, Southern and Central West NSW. We serve a multitude of customers with quality, well renowned equipment and after sales support and service. We believe that our success comes from the partnerships we form with our customers and the quality of our people.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced people manager to join our thriving Griffith Branch. Whilst Parts Management experience is preferred, People Management experience is essential. Reporting to the Branch manager, this role is about being proactive. You will be responsible for the management of the Griffith and Lake Cargelligo Parts departments.
To Achieve This You Will Need To:
- Execute, communicate and monitor best practice Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Work with Senior Management to develop and follow attainable and measurable parts sales and profit goals compatible with overall dealership financial and operational objectives
- Promote parts, merchandise and attachments of John Deere Agricultural Machinery in conjunction with other store locations as well as assisting with counter sales to support customer needs
- Manage all customer support issues and provide solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Maintain an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes a perpetual and/or annual physical inventory and proper counter procedures
To be Successful:
- Proven leadership skills in a similar environment where you have developed and mentored staff
- Strong ability to use Microsoft software applications
- Ability to communicate and lead effectively to individuals and groups
- Understanding of financial principles relative to Parts Department operations
- Ability to analyse and interpret internal reports
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends and on call
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have honesty and Integrity
At H&P we offer extensive ongoing skills training with the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy, John Deere University and JD Tech School to polish up on your skills, learn about new machinery and how to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.