Gator Utility Vehicles Servicing
Service and inspection includes:
- All oils and filters are included.
- Change engine oil and filter
- Change fuel filter
- Change spark plugs (petrol only)
- Check air cleaner dust unloading valve
- Change air cleaner element
- Clean radiator (if equipped)
- Inspect driveline, belts and brakes
- Clean primary drive clutch
- Check battery, cables and electrics
- Check engine operation, fluids and adjustments
- Grease front and rear suspension bushings
- Check tyre pressures
- Check park brake fluid level
- Check hand/park brake functionality
- Check and tighten wheel bolts to correct torque
- Check and tighten all hardware
- Inspect cargo box lanyards
- Provide a repair list (if required)
On Site Discount Service Travel Charges
- Add $100 within 100km of your nearest H&P Dealership
- Add $150 within 150km of your nearest H&P Dealership
- Oils, Coolant, Filters and Parts are not included
- Travel charges apply for on-farm servicing
- No additional work will be done without your authorisation.
- Additional mechanical repairs outside of warranty will be charged at normal retail rates.
- NOTE: A service fee will apply to cover incidental workshop materials and environmental levies.
- *All prices shown in Australian dollars including GST. Prices are until November 30th 2019. Images are for illustrative purposes only.