- Compatible with the current 2036R tractors
- Quik-Park™ mounting system for easy on, easy off in minutes
- Optional single-point hydraulic coupler lets you connect the hydraulics in one click, no fuss and no mess
- Quik-Change™ bucket system allows fast attachment changeovers for moving from job to job
Whether the operator is new or experienced to loader operations, it requires skill to maintain an even load and reduce the amount of material lost. With the MSL loader offering for 1 Family, 2 Family, and 3E Tractors, anyone can operate their loader with ease and confidence. With the MSL loader, you will notice:
- Loader implement will maintain position wherever the loader is lifted to
- Increased lift capacities
- Reduction of material lost during operation
- Easy visibility of the bucket level indicator on the right-hand side of the loader boom to help determine the position of the front implement
The 220R loader is designed to easily attach to and detach from the tractor without tools.
The parking stand is attached to the mast and lowers into position by moving the joystick to the raise position once the latches are opened to allow the loader to move to the park position.
The Quik-Change attachment carrier allows one person to quickly change attachments without the use of tools. Simply roll the attachment back with the boom slightly off the ground, remove the retaining pins, and then roll the attachment forward and lower to the ground. To connect to another attachment simply align the attachment carrier with the hooks of the attachment, raise the boom for the carrier to engage the hooks of the attachment and rollback the attachment carrier. Then install the retaining pins and the carrier is ready to work.
This provides a very effective means of changing attachments without having to purchase an option to facilitate changing attachments.
The pivot pins are made with a unique offset head design to eliminate cross-pins and cotter pins to retain the pin. Instead, the pin is held in place with a nut, which is very simple to install as it eliminates any alignment issues. The offset head of the pin prevents rotation of the pin and reduces pin wear.
A lubrication groove in the cylinder pin provides a path for grease to ensure proper lubrication of the cylinder pin and long life.
End-of-pin lubrication allows easy access for servicing grease points, which are visible from the side of the loader.