Position: Service Technicians & Trades Assistants
Location: Griffith NSW
Agricultural Technicians/Mechanics and Trades Assistants wanted!
Work for the largest, top performing Agricultural Machinery Dealership in the Riverina and MIA
Hutcheon and Pearce is a 3rd generation progressive, family owned John Deere Dealership. Established in the NSW Riverina over 64 years ago, we are proudly operating out of 11 rural locations in the Riverina, Southern and Central West NSW. We serve a multitude of customers with quality, well renowned equipment and after sales support and service. We believe that our success comes from the partnerships we form with our customers and the quality of our people.
We currently have exciting opportunities for qualified Agricultural Technicians/Mechanics as well as Trades Assistants in our Griffith NSW Branch.
We offer a generous above average hourly wage (plus overtime, penalties and super), we also offer our service staff performance based incentives as well as continued ongoing training and unlimited career development opportunities!
Our Technicians work both in the workshop and infield (repairing, servicing and performing diagnostics) to meet the needs of our extensive customer base. The Griffith Branch in particular enjoys an extremely diverse workload due to the multitude of different machinery our customers own. No two days ever look the same – there is never a chance of getting bored!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant Trade Certificate or experience
- Minimum 12 months experience as a qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic is desirable not essential for the right candidate
- Workshop based experience
- Previous field service work (preferred not essential)
- Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulic experience is beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills
- Troubleshooting experience
- Strong communicator
- Previous exp working on farming machinery (John Deere preferred or any other large ag machinery brand)
Trades Assistants (Mechanical)
Our Trades Assistants are an integral part of our workshops. They support our tradesmen both in the workshop and infield with a variety of hands on tasks.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A willingness to work in all areas of the workshop and assist in field on all types of jobs is a necessity
- A team approach & a positive outlook
- A keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of mechanics and agricultural machinery
- A passion for safety
- Hands on experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment preferred but not essential
At H&P we offer extensive ongoing skills training with the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy, John Deere University and JD Tech School to polish up on your skills, learn about new machinery and how to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
For further info contact HR on 0409 451 194 to discuss the position further or email email@example.com