Position: Support Centre Manager – TECSight Integrated Solutions
Location: Bomen – SRO
Due to internal growth, an exciting management opportunity has become available within our TECSight Integrated Solutions Team!
Located in the Bomen business park, as an offshoot of our Shared Resource Office, the TECSight team provides consulting services and expertise to customers and all dealership departments for the sale and support of precision farming products, remote service diagnostics, the John Deere Precision Ag strategy and other aligned technology and applications.
As the manager of the TECSight team, our successful candidate will work with internal departments to plan, organise and co-lead the integrated solutions development and implementation for the entire organisation. The successful applicant will also oversee the planning and execution of the John Deere Precision Ag Strategy in terms of Remote Support, Data Management and Tools as well as Solutions Delivery and Administration.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with the senior leadership team to develop and execute the remote support strategy of the TECSight Department to identify the scope, direction, and business model for offering services to customers
- Contributing to integrated solutions elements of the dealership strategy, marketing, employee and customer training plans
- Managing staff in accordance to direction from HR and Company Policy
- Developing annual department budgets with key stakeholders and work to deliver goals within budget
- Providing leadership across the organisation for Precision Farming products
- Providing solutions-base business consulting services to customers
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in an similar agriculture-related role
- Dealership sales, service, training or other related work experience preferred
- Ability to operate with a solutions approach and identify existing/emerging customer needs
- Ability to think Strategically
- Demonstrated leadership, organisational, management, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel to store locations and customers
- Degree in Agronomy, Agriculture Business or Agriculture Mechanisation or equivalent experience.
Hutcheon and Pearce is a progressive John Deere Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 65 years in the Riverina and Central West, NSW. We are a locally owned 3rd generation family business operating from 12 locations in Central, Southern & Western NSW.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
For more information and to apply online visit our website: www.hutcheonandpearce.com.au or call Rachelle on 0409 451 194