Position: Warehouse Operator – Ag Machinery Parts
Salary: Negotiable based on Skills and Experience
Location: Wagga Wagga
We have an opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Operator to assist with the set up and continued facilitation of our new parts division warehouse.
We are looking for a warehousing guru who has the skills and ability to assist with the set up and ongoing operation of our new warehouse in addition to all warehousing duties such as picking, packing and dispatching as required, servicing the sale of agricultural machinery parts and stock control.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Forklift licence is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of organisational skills
- A farming or a mechanical background would be beneficial along with an awareness of various brands and experience with farming equipment
- Ability to perform multiple duties simultaneously
- Ability to work well within a close team environment
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar position
Option AgParts is a newly implemented division of Hutcheon and Pearce offering aftermarket agricultural machinery parts for a range of brands via phone and internet based sales.
Hutcheon and Pearce is a progressive John Deere Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural and turf machinery for over 63 years in the Riverina. We are a locally owned 3rd generation family business operating from 11 locations in Central, Southern & Western NSW.
Why join us?
Our team are dynamic and passionate for growth, as we aim to grow our people, sales, profit and market share in the Industry.
We strive for excellence in our products, servicing, diagnostics for precision farming and customer service.