Position: Parts Sales Representative
Hutcheon and Pearce is a 3rd generation progressive, family owned John Deere Dealership. Established in the NSW Riverina over 65 years ago, we are proudly operating out of 11 rural locations in the Riverina, Southern and Central West NSW. We serve a multitude of customers with quality, well renowned equipment and after sales support and service. We believe that our success comes from the partnerships we form with our customers and the quality of our people.
About the Role:
This is a fulltime, permanent position based within our Condobolin Branch at our retail parts counter. The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience in a similar aftermarket sales role whether agricultural or automotive, have excellent communication and teamwork skills and high level customer service.
The role’s responsibilities and duties will include:
· Promotion and sales of products and/or services to suit customer needs
· Placement of stock orders
· Receipting of in-shipments and assistance with delivery to proper inventory locations
· Assist with preparation and maintenance of merchandise displays
· Facilitation of inter branch transfers of stock
· Follow up on back orders and stock shortages
· Support Service Technicians with parts as required
· Any other ad hoc duties as required
Either agricultural or automotive parts sales experience, retail or KPI based sales experience would be advantageous.
To be successful the ideal candidate will:
· Possess excellent customer service skills and have a passion for finding the right solution for each customer
· Be skilled in using Microsoft applications to analyse basic sales reports, follow a defined sales process using parts and sales applications and customer tracking tools.
- Possess top notch selling and follow up skills
- Display demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- Have the ability to work flexible hours through peak periods like Harvest and Sowing
- Hold a current and valid driver’s licence
- Have honesty and integrity in all that they do
At H&P we offer extensive ongoing skills training with the opportunity to learn through the Hutcheon and Pearce High Performance Academy and John Deere University to polish up on your skills, learn about new machinery and how to further develop and grow your career.
Being part of a high performing team is critical to our culture at H&P. We work hard, train well and challenge each other every day to better our performance. If you want a career, not just a job, we are the company for you.
For further information contact HR – email@example.com