- Monitor planter and sprayer performance
- Integrates easily with existing John Deere technology
- Use field review to learn insights about the job
Harvest Identification, Cotton Pro
- Eliminates manual tagging of modules
- Provides module tracking, tracing, and delivery to the gin
- Document cotton harvest on-the-go
In-Field Data Sharing
- Share maps and guidance lines with machines that use Gen 4 displays
- Can be used with up to six machines
- Compatible with Gen 4 4600 CommandCenter™ or 4640 Display
- See coverage and as-applied maps for any machine by toggling between layers
- Stay informed on machine location and hours and track and analyse machine and fuel usage
- Protect assets with geofence and curfew alerts
- Keep your equipment running with maintenance tracking, preventative maintenance plans, Remote Display Access™ and Service ADVISOR™ Remote
- Send setup, prescription and documentation files to your operators in the field with Wireless Data Transfer
John Deere HarvestLab™ 3000
HarvestLab™ and Constituent Sensing
- On-the-go measuring of moisture, dry matter, protein, starch, fibre, neutral detergent fibre, acid detergent fibre, and sugar
- Automatically adjust inoculant dosage based on current dry matter level
- Automatically adjust length-of-cut, on the go
- The HarvestLab 3000 equipped with a turn table ensure a more frequent and more accurate evaluation of the ensiled material before rations are mixed.
- Utilise your HarvestLab 3000 all year long with the dual use capabilities of the Sensor for forage harvest and bunk management with the stationary turn table.
- See what’s happening in your operation right now, and learn from your performance over time.
- Collaborate with the right people and tools to make decisions that save time, optimize yield, and maximize profits.
- Direct your operations by turning your plans into action, and adjusting as conditions change.
Yield Documentation, Specialty Crops
- In-cab mapping gives you yield information on the go
- Make agronomic decisions based on site-specific data
- Available for weight-based, conveyor-driven harvesting equipment for potatoes, onions, sugarbeets, grapes and more